Day Seventy-One
The Cheesecake Factory Giant Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich is unstoppable. SIX of us there (for Eti's birthday dinner), each one more than capable of devouring a good dessert on his or her own, and yet there were still significant brownie and ice cream chunks left over long after we had all eaten enough to regret ever having been conceived.
I've spent the last few minutes doing some intensive Google research to attempt to locate the nutrition information on that chocolate monstrosity, but the Cheesecake Factory is playing it close to the vest. I guess they don't want me to know how many years of life they've taken away from me. Fair enough. I don't really want to know either.
The phone interview with the UCLA Office of Corporate, Foundation, and Research Relations went pretty well. The woman whom I'd previously scorned for being impersonal actually turned out to be fairly personable, and the job sounds like it might be cool. We'll see if I make it to the interview bonus round this time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home