Day Seventy-Six
So I made a successful run to USA, raided the files, and found a couple potentially useful documents to show to my UCLA interviewers on Tuesday. It was weird there because a lot of people other than me are gone, and there are strange non-USA people at many of their desks. My boss' office was occupied by some woman I never heard of, but fortunately all the files were still there. Sadly, my desk was vacant. I would have liked to mock the person who sat there.
I realize I said I was going to write a Joan of Arcadia script, but it isn't quite happening yet. On Friday I watched a Tivoed episode of it and wrote out a scene breakdown, and that was helpful; but as far as developing my own script, I'm a little behind. Today I worked on plays instead, first revising my angsty boy-girl drama play to make it less annoyingly Dashboard Confessional-ish, and then starting a whole new play, this one a comedy about time travel based on a short story I wrote years ago.

1 Comments:
nice with the writing!
and, of course, only in america do the unemployed have Tivo.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Post a Comment
<< Home