Days Seventy-Three through Seventy-Five
Had my UCLA computer science dept. interview on Friday. It went well and it seems like a cool place to work. If I'm somehow lucky enough to be offered both that job and the UCLA Corporate, Foundation and Research Relations job for which I have the second-round interview on Tuesday, I really don't know how I'm going to choose because the comp sci one seems easy but brainless and probably boring, and the other one will probably be more interesting but use up more of my mental energy which I need for writing. But I probably WON'T be offered both of them, in fact I'll be very lucky if I get offered either one, so I don't know what I'm worried about.
There was some heavy drinking this weekend in Eti's honor, and this morning I had a bit of a hangover to show for it. Luckily, it went away after sitting motionless on the couch for several hours watching Pulp Fiction and all its DVD extras.
Monday I make my triumphant return to USA Network in search of a good example of "business writing" to bring to my Tuesday interview. Just when I thought I was out of the Valley, it pulls me back in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home